Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yet another setback

Well, I got past the impulse line...no big deal.   I was then at the point where I wanted to install the engine in the chassis.  So i read through the service manual, step-by-step, and look at the chassis.   Seems that there is one more part that I will need to swap that the carb motors do not share with the efi's, the cylinder head.  The EFI motors have a coolant hose running from the throttle body to the thermostat housing on the cylinder head, and the carbs do not.   So now I have to locate the correct cylinder head.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you can move past it quickly. Things come up and you just have to keep pushing. I went to my local arctic cat dealer in Palatine, IL where they were able to help me with every question I had. Keep up the good work man.

    ReplyDelete